Quality is what matters most
Whether you’re curious about trying magic mushrooms, mushroom chocolate or an experienced psychonaut, you’re welcome here. psilocybinmushroomhub is your source for Magic Mushrooms online. Keep coming back and sharing to help make psilocybinmushroomhubone of the the biggest place for magic mushrooms on the internet.
Curious about a certain type of mushroom strain? Want to know dosage levels? Or find microdosing guides? You’ve come to the right place. At psilocybinmushroomhub, we aim to be the premiere source for magic mushrooms and information for people looking to fill their heads with knowledge about growing and consuming magic mushrooms.
What Does Mushroom Chocolate Taste Like?
If you’re worried that mushroom extract could ruin the taste of your favorite chocolate, don’t panic. Mushroom chocolate tastes exactly like any normal chocolate, making it the perfect snack.
You can make it using milk, dark, or light chocolate, so no matter your preference, it’s possible to make a mushroom-infused version.
So, if you have a favorite brand of chocolate, feel free to use it in the recipe below. That way, you’ll enjoy the mouth-watering, comforting flavors of sweet chocolate every time you dig into this tasty snack. If you feel like it, you can even invent a blended chocolate mixture to use up the last of a couple of bars or formulate a brand new taste sensation.
Once you’ve nailed the basics, it’s also easy to switch it up and make exciting variations. Try a fruit and nut bar with raisins and hazelnuts, or opt for mini marshmallows for an even sweeter dessert.
How to Make Mushroom Chocolate
The best part about this mushroom chocolate recipe is that you barely need anything to make it. There are no mixing bowls required, and you can make the bar your own by adding other ingredients to make a huge variety of chocolate recipes.
Before beginning, you may wish to work out how many grams of dried mushrooms you need to match your typical daily dose. If you use dried mushrooms, grind them into a fine powder before beginning. Alternatively, purchase ready-made mushroom powder online from a high-quality source.
|Recipe Instructions||Use a double boiler to melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil, then stir in the mushroom powder and other ingredients. Pour the mixture into chocolate molds and allow to cool completely before eating.|
|Recipe Yield||1 bar|
|Suitable For Diet||Vegetarian|
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 12 oz chocolate chips or a chocolate bar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp mushroom powder (reishi, chaga, cordyceps, etc.)
- 1 tbsp cacao butter or hot chocolate mix (optional)
- ¼ cup honey/agave (optional)
- Prepare a homemade double boiler by filling a small saucepan halfway with water and resting a heatproof glass bowl on top; the bowl’s bottom should not touch the water. Simmer the water over medium heat, then add the coconut oil and chocolate. If using your favorite chocolate bar, cut it into small pieces before beginning.
- Melt the chocolate gently, stirring occasionally to facilitate it, until it reaches a runny consistency.
- Remove the bowl and pan from the heat source (you can take the bowl out now) and stir in the mushroom powder, vanilla extract and the cacao and honey if using. If you’re using other dry ingredients like nuts and sprinkles, stir them in now, too. Make sure to mix as thoroughly as possible.
- Pour the chocolate into molds, or to make a bar, tip out onto a baking tray and smooth out with a palette knife.
- Place in the fridge. Wait until the chocolate has cooled and hardened completely before eating.
Final Thoughts About Mushroom Chocolate Recipe
Mushroom chocolate is undoubtedly one of the best ways to enjoy mushroom supplements. The chocolate masks the taste of the mushrooms, and it also makes it easier to remember to take the supplement. After all, you’re more likely to look forward to snacking on chocolate than taking a capsule.
It’s also possible, of course, to mix and match with your mushroom supplement routine. The VidaCap store is full of high-quality mushroom capsules and powders, giving you the option to take mushrooms in a way that suits your lifestyle.